The Centre provides a range of services to clients such as:
- Telephone advice on a range of legal matters;
- Representation to involuntary clients under the Mental Health Act 2014
- Representation to clients who are before the START Court or Magistrates Court
- Assistance with guardian and administration matters.
- Law Reform
For further information, please see below.
Please remember, as the Centre provides a free service to clients our capacity to assist depends on current demand and capacity of lawyers to take on new matters.
Learn more about us:
- Intake and Services Guidelines
- Telephone Advice Line
- Matters Under Mental Health Act 2014
- Start Court
- Guardianship and Administration
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Community Legal Education and Training
- Law Reform and Policy Work
- Lawyers Wellbeing
- Helpful Links
- Legal Representation
- Mental Health Tribunal
- Legal Advice